Dark Theme for Schoology
Schoology Plus has a built-in dark theme along with many other features as well! Here’s how you can get dark theme for your Schoology:
- Download Schoology Plus from the extension store of your current browser
- Once you install Schoology Plus, open your school’s Schoology site
- Follow the steps in the video above:
- Open the Schoology Plus Settings menu by clicking the button in the navigation bar.
- Click the button next to “Theme:” that says the name of the currently selected theme to access the theme editor
- Select the “Schoology Plus Modern Dark” theme from the list
- Click the check mark to apply the theme
- Click “Apply” when asked if you are sure
Now your Schoology will be in dark mode! See the tutorial video below if you need help.
GO TO DOWNLOADS
The modern engine does not work everywhere and may cause certain content to be displayed incorrectly. You can temporarily disable your theme using the“Toggle Theme” button on the navigation bar if content is not displaying correctly.
How to Report Bugs
The dark theme is not perfect and there will undoubtedly be bugs. If you happen to notice one, please use the
#darktheme-bugs channel in the Schoology Plus Discord server!